Sunday, January 29, 2006

Personal notes:

Having just come off the largest week in a while (Randomly pissed at the Crowie on Tuesday night, White Stripes gig Wednesday, BDO Thursday, 6 hours of 'OC' season 1 on Friday, and a mates birthday cruise on Saturday that started at 10:30am on a boat in the harbour and ended 4:00am Sunday tired, drunk, penniless and fast losing the term 'loveably' from the phrase 'loveably obnoxious'). In reflection of the week that has just been I thought I would direct a few questions at certain individuals.

Jack White: Jack, I think I am going to ask Meg to marry me... What will that make us? Brothers? Lovers? Enemies? I hope you won't beat me up like you did the guy from the Von Bondies... Do you mind if I write some songs for Meg's solo album?

Meg White: Will you marry me?

Meg White: I have an idea... How do you feel about starting up a 2-piece, husband-wife band? Sure I'm not much chop on the guitar, and can't sing for shit... No need to look at me like that, you're drumming is sub-par and often out of time.

Tom Hill: Thomas your blog is splendid reading. www.alcoholicsanonymouswithanajaxkicker.blogspot.com

Organisers of the Sydney BDO: I'm sorry about urinating on some of your tents and scaffolding, and floors... If you don't want this to happen in the future perhaps you should give me a VIP card or something.

Wolfmother: What is a 'Mind's Eye?' Is it something Ozzy Osborne taught you?

Tex Perkins: If Tim Rogers fell over and died one day you would be my new living hero of Australian music...

Kings of Leon: How did you guys get those pants to do up? Was it nice meeting Nina?

Steve: Are you trying to beat me at the only thing I can distinguish myself with? nice entry... I like the way it was largely about me. www.jamesandsteve.blogspot.com
- I'll see you on the airwaves! Or maybe in the car on the way!
- 1-6am, 2nd of Feb 94.5 on the FM dial.

Tim Rogers: Look out behind you man, I think Tex Perkins just tried to push you down the stairs.

Seth Cohen: A few questions...
1. How do you maintain your sharp, satirical wit with all the drama that goes on around you all the time?
2. Do you ever miss Anna? She was great eh!
3. Self-deprecators are kings among comedians don't you think Seth... All us tall, skinny wankers know that (Am I right or what?... Anyone?)

Kym: Now that you are no longer a 9-5er I hope that you still read this fine publication.

Sandy Cohen: Does it wear you out being a Saint amongst men? Because you look bloody fantastic for your age.

No comments: