Monday, January 16, 2006

And I will fully like, love you, always...how does that song go?

This is an inbetween post - like a solo album between touring with the rest of the band...
The rest of the Falls journal is on it's way.

Three important points:

1. First and foremost please visit www.jamesandsteve.blogspot.com , it's a blog dedicated to following the every move of Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O... I just don't know how they can be so funny every morning!!!!!

2. Thanks I had a great weekend, I went to Kym's party, then the Mandarin Club to pash Ng and firmly molest Levins, then to what I swear was 'Gasworks' the heavy metal nightclub from the first Wayne's World but I'm told was 77 on Williams St... Holy shit, I have never seen such immaculate posing... Oh and to whoever was DJing? By playing The Clashes 'London Calling' I think you almost fooled 'ironically cool' into thinking it was someone else. It's like the people at these places (much like the crowd that frequented the Pacific Blue Room for 'Death Disco' several years back) are the type of people that simply don't exist in daylight, it would certainly not be practical if they did. Perhaps at the break of day they turn into pumpkins or maybe the plastic bags that line the bins on Crown Street... Making them the receptacle of (devestatingly appropriately) 'Crown Street trash'.

3. I don't know if the Falls' diaries will ever be completed. To save everyone the suspense that may never convert itself into realised satisfaction...
- Falls was great
- broke radiator on some arseholes tow-bar (my fault completely - Sleeping Beauty aka Pidge wasn't a great help either) on the way home
had to leave the borrowed CRV in Lorne (just over 1000kms from my driveway)
- public transport to Melbourne (the 5 dickheads next to me on the Lorne-Geelong bus took acid as soon as we got on the bus... about half an hour in the guy turned to me and said: 'Did you just call me a fucken loser?'... This suprised me, I didn't know that acid enabled people to read minds).
- stayed at Brads cousin Cheryl's house in Melbourne
went to the Espy, got a counter meal, stupid city hasn't even invented buzzers for bistro food, decided that despite lackm of buzzers and bitchy bistro staff Melbourne beats Sydney
- oh yeah the guy in the record store in Brunswick St was smoking behind the counter at his shop... you would never see that shit here. Not passing judgement either way, just saying... you would never see that shit here.

Oh yeah... to the two girls who put their deposit on that cool apartment in Ernest Street two minutes before us on Saturday... Get used to a seedy guy in nowt but a trenchcoat standing below you're spacious balcony, furiously masturbating and watching you eat your morning cereal...
That's right, I'm sending Brad around until you give us our house back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a fairly unprovoked dig there james, Next time you crash your parents car twice in ten days you can find your own way back from melbourne.

James Ross-Edwards said...

touche Brad.

I was trying to find a photo of someone else to put there but I couldn't be bothered... so it went to my go-to-guy!