Monday, November 07, 2005

SEPERATED AT BIRTH? KRISTENSEN CALLS FOR FULL INQUIRY




When I awoke on Sunday morning, my bitterness over having to do a take-home exam slightly subsided when I realised that while I was asleep I received a text message from the very-soon-to-be-in-Sydney Annika.

She had written to me suggesting that she had just encountered my long lost twin brother, he was on stage singing in the band Faker. After receiving this message I did some research and found some photos of the guilty impersonator posing to be me: it appears the band name 'Faker' is more than appropriate doesn't it...hahahaha.

I don't really look like him that much I don't think...Sure we are both the front-men of New-wave rock bands and we both look great in tight denim...But the similarities end there. And we both have 'lovely fair skin' - quote an old lady in the shops last week.

Personally Ak, I think I look more like my brother Bernie pictured below...but I guess we will have to wait for the DNA samples to come back from 'the lab'.

3 comments:

James Ross-Edwards said...

I saw a picture in a history lecture about the greatest threat to Australia in the late 19th century - 'the yellow peril'

The picture was published in 'The Bulletin' and caused a massive ruckous about chinese dudes stealing white-Australian women... It had this propaganda picture of this young white girl dressed all Victoriana-esque as was the fashion/custom of the era, she was lying on a bed in an opium den all high and blissed out.

- And then I saw it... It was you in the background with the dirty opium pipe.

clauds said...

haha ive seen them too

James Ross-Edwards said...

Ng. I'm going to tell my Asian friends that you are just a middle-classed white boy with a two lettered last name - They are gonna bring their blades and fringes to your racial hate.