Monday, October 22, 2007

Pastoral care

"So shoot four times in the air, then open the cash register?"
"Yes, four times - then go for the cash."
"Where do the bullets go when you shoot a gun in the air, though?"
"Irrelevant. Next question."
"Don't you DARE use those annoying truncated sentences on me!"
"Why? They're amazing."
"Everything's always fucking 'amazing' with you. Why can't you just say that your eggs were 'perfectly acceptable.'"
"Because maybe I mean it every time. Don't judge, you haven't had my life."
"Whatever. But I don't see how shooting a gun in the air could ever be considered 'irrelevant'."
"Because you're just shooting them into the ceiling, they aren't going anywhere important."
"What if there are levels above us? Did you ever consider that I might kill someone?"
- FREEZE!

Workshop discussions about role-play in groups of two or three for 20 minutes before reconvening and discussing as a full group.

SUGGESTED TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION:
1. Peer pressure
2. Adjectives
3. Depression
4. Taking personal responsibility for Actions

3 comments:

Tony Curran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tony Curran said...

All I wanna do is *boom boom boom boom..... crackle ching*

Anonymous said...

I had some AMAZING scrambled eggs this morning. you are a jerk.