Monday, June 06, 2005

The Diary of A Socialite: Crazy Brent's Story - Entry 1

Hi guys! Crazy Brent here! Man am I scattered! I've hardly eaten in weeks, its been all party prescriptions and Marlboro Lights for this one I'm afraid! Oh well, I might just get myself into those size 28 tsubi's before 'We Love Sounds' like I aimed for - Yay! I'm going to be brief because I'm meeting my great friends from Sydney's own Sneaky Sound System for Caprioska's at Hugo's Pizza this afternoon! God... I ran into this girl this morning who said she's seen me one night at Kink? As if I've been there in the last six months! i think she was from Melbourne as well, she had that 'Heidi Middleton having coffee in St Kilda while wandering past the set of Secret Life of Us-chic, try-hard thing going on --- like i said, tacky...

anyway guys lovely to check in and I'll seeya really soon!
xo Crazy Brent

1 comment:

James Ross-Edwards said...

I think this character needs to be slightly more developed. Brent will definitely get a run in the special features of the forthcoming DVD. I guess the things I like most about Brent: style, he's not afraid to blend in as long as its with a good looking crowd, He knows all three members of Sneaky Sound System, never misses a Field Day/Parklife/Harbourlife/Good Vibrations/Pretty much any outdoor dance event. If he was homeless he would be considered a junkie but he's from a rich family in Double Bay so he's just a 'Party Boy'. Come to think it, i only created the character of Crazy Brent to showcase the biggest wanker possible - I hope this worked to effect.