Monday, September 25, 2006

Dancing me down.

I would like to sincerely thank all the "very clever" people that made connections between myself (Simmo's mate James) and the characters that have appeared in the last two postings of this publication. I would also like to let you know that I must be brief as I borrowed this condescending tone from brad-rules.blogspot.com and have been told that I must return it by last drinks or I shall be "knocked down within a poofteenth of a second".

If you keep knocking my stories, dear reader, then I will return to discussing things I did on the weekend, and stuff about people I hate, perhaps in list form.

For example,
THINGS I DID ON THE WEEKEND:
1. Rode on the back of a motorbike
2. Went to a picnic
3. Ran home from The Clare Hotel
4. Drank for 45 minutes on my own at The Rose (out of a jug mind you) because people were late for various reasons including and not limited to "Watching Grey's anatomy DVD".
5. Made a new mortal enemy
6. Found new relevance to The Holdsteady song, "Little Hoodrat Friend"
7. Started reading a book about America.
8. Told a customer at work to "get fucked," except it came out in a girlish shreak, and prompted someone to ask me if "I was alright," in the same fashion a simple, but morally upstanding paper boy would ask a young aristocratic woman after she was struck down in the street by her evil, patronising, older, wealthy husband.

I hope you're all very happy.

No comments: