Tuesday, July 18, 2006

James and the City... Not that good a post.

So I´m sitting at home trying to get past what just happened on the pre-recorded, ad-less episode of the OC I just watched. Blogging lately has been minimal, and admittedly rubbish. In between paying my student union fees, and deciding exactly how I am going to get through the car trip to Splendour in the Grass (5 people, Sydney to Byron Bay, in Brad's two-door 1998 Lancer AKA "The Spruce Moose") I decided that I should get going on with one of my two project
1. Solo project drama series based on the life of five 20-somethings in Sydney, quite possibly based around the yellow house in Macleay St in the Cross.
2. A collaborative project with my brother, given the working title "Pubes The Musical"

Relevations so far this evening:
- No AA meetings can help Kirsten Cohen. Simmo is in the same boat, except in more of a lunatic role than that of a concerned wife/mother.
- The leaving of Tim and Tom left a whole in my heart, and a mild sting for a beer. I don´t even feel bad that this cruel city defiled their previously pokie-innocent persons. As they jet back towards their respective smaller cities, I can fondly recall the disgusted face of the latter

"I am NOT chicken!"
"You don't cry when other people fart"
"Yeah because I haven't been marinating in it since the Great Australian Bight"

Kudos to he who has a way with words that makes even Sara Blasko feel complicated, and also to Tim who was heard say on Sunday "Is a wanker. Can cross roads." I've been thinking about that moment Tim, I decided that being a wanker has nothing to do with the crossing of roads, unless perhaps the road was Abbey Road and you were attempting to do a bad impersonation of the photo made famous by the Beatles album of the same name.
- Wanker is my most used word. It made me think that perhaps I should reevaluate the company I keep, or my standards of acceptable dress (enter skinny-legged, low-crutched tracksuit pants).
- The best way to deal with the car trip will be write a list entitled "10, 000 reasons why Brad is my best friend", and read them out ten at a time, pausing to explain each one adding brackets into speech eg "Wanker with a capital W and an exclamation mark in brackets".
- Dannielle of Big Brother is a twat, circa her BB Uplate appearance as I type.
- Mike Goldman is a twat, circa the day the vile Jackal shot him out of her demonic uterus, put him in a pair of red tsubi's and changed his name from Damien.
- Sandy may have his bad days, but he is still a saint.

No comments: