Sunday, March 05, 2006

I didn´t come here looking for no fix.e

I would like to firstly apologise for the huge amount of time it has been since I have last posted something here. I know I have let thousands of you down, and that for many the closest they can get to me is to read my cunning and witfully crafted takes on modern/post-modern living in the vague hope that one day my name will be added the list of contributors in the Oxford Dictionary of Quotations. Hopefully my entry would be in the ´last words´section where before my glorious death I would have said something witty like ´Put me back on my bike you tramp´ or ´did you here what Simmo got up to on the weekend? Maniacal bastard! Also I feel pretty rubbish myself, I feel I may never live to watch said lunatic smash another tin of Vic...´

Simmo aside, there has been numerous reasons I have not been able to post lately, some of which I will list here.

1. I moved out of home. I now live in the tranquil inner-west suburb of Chippendale where the pubs are cheaper, dingier, smokier, far more numerous, a lazy stroll and in general a much greater laugh. So I´ve been getting pissed a fair bit more regularly lately. At home the only pub I could walk to was the Pymble Hotel, that place sucks. Additionally, not owning a computer has put a fair dent in my ¨online time¨. Luckily my flatmate, the dashing Chilean Gerardo or ¨FES¨ has not only a computer, but worked out how to get free wireless internet from our apartment. The result: I am currently sitting on our households equivalent of a couch (fold up camping chairs with drink holder arm rests) typing away while Gerardo sits next to me in our households equivalent of a sunken lounge area (tired looking royal-blue beanbag stolen from Peach´s bedroom) whilst slaying fantasy demons and rooting fem-serpents courtesy of Playstation 2. My other flatmate Nikki away at our households equivalent of The Hamptons (North Sydney. At work.)

2. My life has been lacking the usual pizazz that has previously made BCorTM hot property on any self respecting persons web-history. This has translated to very little to write about, except looking for places to live for a month straight, with the only worthy topics to come out of that being that most Real Estate Agents are, and I don´t like to use this word often, cunts. I have been even more non-threatening than usual lately, unless you are the licensee of a certain bar in North Sydney with the initials V and C, in which case a showdown is inevitable. James´tip: bloodbath.
- I also slapped a woman in the face about a month ago, pretty hard too.

3. I´ve been busy taking on the world at squash. By the world I mean Pidge, Brad ´Simmo´ Simon and my brother, once a week for an hour usually. They´re all rubbish, I kick arse. Fact.

No comments: